The Recreational Ministries of First United Methodist Church encourages fellowship through active engagement with others. Activities are open to members of our church as well as members of the community. If you have any questions or need additional information about any recreational activity, please call Kent Tucker at 918-697-8846 or email email@example.com.
Summer Co-Ed Softball begins June 1. This is not a competitive league (well, our church is not competitive). We play just for fun. It is also a blast to watch! Games are on Friday evenings at Walnut Park at 6:30. Call Kent Tucker at 918-697-8846 or click here if you would like to play. Just show up if you want to cheer on the team.
Upward Fall Flag Football registration begins June 15. Go to the Upward page for more information.
- Pick-Up Basketball – half-court basket ball for adults over the age of 18 most Sundays from 1:00 to 3:00. Due to other activities in the Family Life Center, sometimes basketball is canceled. Please call Daniel at 918-694-8033 to see if the game will take place.
- Upward Fall Flag Football and Cheer- ages kindergarten through 6th grade
- Upward Spring Soccer – ages kindergarten through 5th grade
- Camp for Champs – a two-day sports clinic for children kindergarten through 6th grade taught by area coaches and student athletes who love the sports they play. Football, basketball, soccer, and cheer are offered.
- Co-ed Summer Softball – A weekly softball league for men and women. Church members are encouraged to cheer the team to victory. It is great fun for those playing or those watching.
- Indoor Mini-Golf – The popular activity is held in the coldest part of winter. Groups within the church, plus other organizations, or businesses design fun, creative, and sometimes challenging putting greens. The activity is free to those who participate. It is fun for every age group.