Come on a journey into the future to a galaxy far, far away! Join the crew of Star Quest J-316 as they boldly spread God’s Love across the Omega Galaxy, and save the Cyber Bible from deletion by restoring its contents from memorized verses.
Our Fine Arts Camp prepares children for the performance of Star Quest, a delightful children’s musical by Christy Semsen. It is a fun, exciting, and blessed opportunity to learn how to praise God through drama, music, and fellowship.
- For elementary school children entering 1st grade and up
- It takes place Monday-Friday, July 10-21 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., with two additional dress rehearsals
- We meet every morning in the choir room (the room next to the Welcome Desk at Central Campus)
- Cost $55, which includes t-shirt, musical books, accompaniment CD, set costs, and more
- Please bring your own lunch each day
- Please see calendar below for pre-camp evaluation/audition times – these 10 to 15 minute appointments are important for assigning character parts. Give 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice of times. Character assignments must be made before the first day of camp.
- Turn in registration form (available online or at the Welcome Desk) and $55 fee no later than the pre-camp appointment.
- For questions contact Linda Pollock at 918-341-4580, ext. 306, or 918-798-3282, or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pick up an official registration packet at the Welcome Desk or in the Children’s Center at Central Campus.
June 20 10 – noon Evaluation/audition times
June 25 2:00 – 4:00 Evaluation/audition times
July 5 4:00 – 6:00 Evaluation/audition times
July 10-21 9:00 – 2:00 Fine Arts Camp
July 20 6:30 – 9:30 Dress Rehearsal
July 21 9:00 – 2:00 Fun Day
July 22 10 to noon Dress Rehearsal
July 23 8:00 a.m. Call. Performances at 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00