Upward Fall Football and Cheer
Practices and games are underway for the 2018 season. Click above for the 2018 Flag Football & Cheer Schedule.
About Upward Sports
Upward Sports is the world’s largest Christian-based sports league for children. This first-class sports program gives kids a fun sports experience, healthy competition, and skills training while developing the whole person. The Upward Sports program ensures :
- Coaches who are focused on your athlete’s development
- Age-appropriate character and skill development both on and off the field
- Unique substitution system that enables every young athlete to play
- Quality game-day uniform and other sports-related gear
Upward Spring Soccer
- For children kindergarten through 5th grade.
- All games are played at First United Methodist Church in Claremore. Spring soccer games are played on our sports fields north of the campus.
- Teams practice once a week. Coaches decide which day of the week a team will practice.
- Look for a registration link next spring.
Expectations for Upward Sports:
- Everyone must attend an evaluation at First United Methodist Church.
- Teams are formed after all evaluations have taken place, and players are placed on teams according to their individual skill level so that teams are as evenly matched as possible.
- Canceled games or practices will not be rescheduled.
Kent Tucker at 918-697-8846 or email@example.com