Alpha is part of our Connection Night activities. If you didn’t make the first class, it is not too late. We hope to see you next week.
Alpha is a weekly get-together with friends. We sit around a table, share a meal, and talk about life. The guided discussions help us learn more about ourselves and why we are here. We sit at the same table each week with the same friends and make discoveries together.
Alpha stands for:
- A – Anyone – Alpha is for anyone: non-Christians, new Christians, mature Christians, church goers, and non church goers.
- L – Learning and Laughter – At Alpha we have a lot of fun during our meal time and discussion time. Expect a few bad jokes!
- P – Pasta or Potatoes or Pizza – We are going to eat, and we are going to eat well! Even your children will have their own kid-friendly menu. (Check back here. The Central Campus menu will be posted.) Vessel will be serving potluck-style meals, and they are surely going to be delicious!
- H – Helping one another – Alpha brings people together in a spirit of love and helpfulness. It just happens that way. Everyone belongs and we all become friends.
- A – Ask anything – No question is too simple. No question is stupid. No question is too hostile. That’s where the H comes in; we’ll help each other answer the questions.
You are invited to a special weekend retreat, April 6 & 7, at Central Campus where we will further our exploration of the Holy Spirit.
Questions? If you still aren’t sure you want to sign up for Alpha, fill out the form below and try it out, or call Frances at 918-341-4580, ext. 331. She will be happy to give you more information about the Alpha program.
An Alpha Extension – A Life Worth Living
A Life Worth Living – Begins March 14 – Did you participate in Alpha last fall? Continue your faith journey with this follow up to Alpha. Like Alpha, the course will begin with a meal among friends at 6:00 followed by a video and table discussion. In this study Nicky Gumbel uses the book of Philippians to cover topics like “new heart,” “new attitude,” and “new ambition.” Register below for A Life Worth Living to extend your Alpha experience.