Singles, enjoy a weekend in God’s Country at the Relentless Retreat! The retreat for single adults, is scheduled for June 22 through 24 at beautiful Camp Egan near Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Relentless in our pursuit of God. “Let us not become weary in doing good for in due time we will reap a harvest.” — Galatians 6:9
Participate ministry, worship, small groups, campfire and cookout. RELENTLESS is this year’s theme. Our own Pastor Jaimie Willis is the guest speaker. Aside from feeling the presence of God, we will have time to fish, kayak, swim in the pool or river, hike to the famous cross, and take part in many group competitions.
Register online on the singles webpage or with Tim and it will only cost you $135, which includes transportation, lodging, all meals, all activities, and all rentals.
- The Conference is from Friday, June 22, at 7 p.m. to Sunday, June 24, at 4:30 p.m.
- Check in Friday, June 22 after 2:00 p.m.
- Your registration fee includes all meals from Friday night to Sunday lunch, plus lodging
- Bring: camera, lawn chair, blanket for outside, snacks, drinks. DON’T FORGET YOUR TOWEL FOR THE MUD PIT! (and swimming)
- Items purchased at the store are not covered (snacks, drinks, etc.)
- Space in Holliman Lodge is limited. Once it is full, overflow will stay in Fossil Bunkhouse. Register early for lodge accommodations.
Jaimie Willis Bio
Jaimie is Associate Pastor at First United Methodist Church in Claremore. He is the campus pastor at Vessel Church. He has been married to Jennifer for 22 years, and they have two college-age children. He is currently enrolled at Asbury Theological Seminary working on his Masters of Divinity. Jaimie has a passion for connecting people to a life-giving relationship with Jesus in new and exciting ways. “Whether you are new to the faith or grew up in the church, knowing Jesus and being known by Jesus is a FANTASTIC adventure!”
Contact Tim McHugh at 918-829-2431 or singles@ClaremoreFUMC.org.