We all carry around some baggage. Some of it is quite heavy. Some of it affects how we live from day to day. During the next six weeks, our pastors are taking on a journey through the book of Ephesians. We will be looking laying our heavy baggage at the altar and letting God carry those burdens for us. Take a look at what is in store:
- April 8 Lingering Loneliness Ephesians 1:3-14
- April 15 Deathly Desires Ephesians 2:1-10
- April 22 A Painful Past Ephesians 3:1-13
- April 29 Continual Conflict Ephesians 4:25-32
- May 6 Regrettable Role Models Ephesians 5:1-20
- May 13 Fear of the Future Ephesians 6:10-17
If you miss a sermon, you may watch it here. Our Blue Jeans service is broadcast live on Youtube Sunday mornings at 9:45. Click here to watch live on Sunday mornings.