Join us for a Lenten sermon series, Straight to the Heart, February 18 until Easter on April 1st. The pastors will be sharing the parables of Jesus in a way that is relevant to us in 2018. Please use the list below to read the scripture before Sunday morning. You might be surprised to find a fresh interpretation of it on Sunday morning!
The parables of Jesus for today:
- February 18, “It’s time to come home!” based on Luke 15:11-32
- February 25, “You will or you won’t” based on Matthew 21:28-32
- March 4, “Get dressed for dinner!” based on Matthew 22:1-14
- March 11, “Don’t take grace for granted!” based on Luke 7:41-43
- March 18, “Stepping over those in need” based on Luke 16:19-31
- March 25, “Keep a supply of fresh batteries!” based on Matthew 25:1-13
- April 1, Easter, “Two habits of Easter people” based on Mark 4:26-29
We hope to see you at one of our five Sunday morning services, but if you find you cannot be here, you may join us online at 9:45, or watch a recorded service by clicking here.