The pastors at First United Methodist Church will be exploring What’s the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian, a book by Martin Thielen. The ten-week series will provide insight to things we may have grown up thinking we have to believe, but we really don’t, and things we really do need to believe if we call ourselves Christ followers.
If you miss a sermon, you can find them here as they are available.
“What Matters Most?” sermon series schedule:
April 30 – about the identity of Jesus titled, “Who Is Jesus?”
May 7 – about the priority of Jesus, titled, “What Matters Most?”
May 14 – about the grace of Jesus, titled, “Am I Accepted?”
May 21 – about the work of Jesus, titled, “Where Is God?”
May 28 – about the example of Jesus, titled, “What Brings Fulfillment?”
June 4 – about the promise of Jesus, titled, “Who Is the Holy Spirit?”
June 11 – about the legacy of Jesus, titled, “Is the Church Still Relevant?”
June 18 – about the death and resurrection of Jesus, titled, “Is There Hope in Our Suffering?”
June 25 – about the vision of Jesus, titled, “What Is God’s Dream for the World?”
We hope to see you at one of our many weekly services:
- Sunday Mornings – Central Campus: 8:30, 9:45, or 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Mornings – Vessel Church: 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday Night Live – 6:30 p.m. at Carl’s Coney Island in Ne-Mar
- Wednesday ETA Coalition for Men – 6:30 a.m. at McDonalds near Wal-Mart
- Thursday Bridge Service and Meal – 5:30 p.m. meal, 6:15 service, 7:30 dessert